Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hot Days!

The last couple of days I have been working on the inside of the house. It has been too hot for me outside. I'm not really an outdoorsey girl in the summer. The sun and the heat get to me real quick, we are talking ZERO tolerence. We are lucky enough to have a house that is shaded most of the day, and close enough to the lake to get a good breeze. I am content to open up the doors and windows so I'm able to get the breeze and hear the birds sing. When the humidity gets high, I love to kick back with the fan and a good magazine. I will post some pictures in the next couple days of what I have been up to. I would have tonight, but of coarse my camera needs to charged...

1 comment:

  1. Well you've got me wondering now - what have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete